True Steel Solutions had launched a fully Egyptian manufactured brand new “Urack”, we position ourselves as the adjacent manufacturer that bridges the gap between imported versus domestically manufactured server racks, we know precisely what it takes to fill the market worthy needs with:
- Superb quality.
- Tailored and customized models.
- After-sales services, agility to upgrade or customize based on arising needs.
- Commitment to lead time.
- Indoor Racks
- Outdoor Racks
Whether you are a small and medium enterprise or a large corporate customer, we understand that you require a high level of quality and support at both pre-sales and post-sales side, URack is an artwork rather than a passive cabinet.
Frequently Asked questions
- Open frame racks
- Wall mount racks
- Relay racks or Telco racks
- Transport racks
- Portable racks
A server rack is a steel structured passive cabinet which is designed mainly to contain and house technical equipment such as servers, routers, switches, hubs, The racks allow to securely place multiple pieces of equipment in one cabinet either with perforated or glass door.
To precisely determine which size of rack do you need? You should first know the height of equipment in it whether it’s server or routers etc…, it’s measured by Rack Units that’s why we call them U Rack (the rack standard unit is 1.75 inches or 44.45mm).
The precise height of a 27U rack is 27 x 1.75 = 47.25 inches which is the internal useable space and A 2U server rack takes two of the 27 rack units.
New server rack cabinets are manufactured with adjustable mounting rails which allow the user to place rails at a shorter depth if required.
A rack unit is abbreviated U or RU which is a unit of measure equal 13⁄4 (1.75) inches or (44.45 mm) such as a full size rack cabinet is 42U high.
1.75 inches, one rack unit is 1 3⁄4 inches.
Heavy duty steel structure glass door or perforated door, 42U Premium Rack Cabinet accommodates all standard 19-inch rackmount equipment secures high density server and IT networking environments.
The adaptable 42U rack is arranged to be viable with practically all server equipment, 42U Racks highlight an even edge to permit enclosers to be placed in space-sparing designs, all without the need for an intermediate frame, the frame design permits the integrated channel above the joint on the horizontal frame section.
The wall mount frame provides multiple surfaces and points for mounting equipment and accessories.
The top panel of the 42U Rack is secured with standard eye bolts as a top panel for cable entry or for ventilation, it can be replaced by 4 screws.
- Perforated Steel
- Plexiglass Door
- Solid Steel Door
Based on customer preference, it could be packed assembled or disassembled.
Lockable panels and doors make sure that your network devices are secured yet easy for technical team to maintain, inspect and replace equipment, also Cable access slots in the top and bottom offer convenient routing from & to the rack, perforated and mesh doors secure air flow in front and out the back to assure rack ventilation in addition to the availability of built-in cooling fans that offer additional air circulation.
Large racks are linked with removable solid side panels make it easy to connect and join multiple rack cabinets together in large data centers.
Open frame rack is usually unassembled that allow to minimize the shipping cost, the depth and rack units make it easy to mount switches in addition to move free standing server racking anywhere as required, some frames come with click & lock system, shelves are simple to assemble, the durable steel frame is solid enough to handle bulk server chassis.
Sever racks could be custom-tailored with unique specifications and features to make sure that the design work for your technical & business needs with mid to top heavy loaded server racks, customization could include:
- Design changes from minor to major amendments to better suit equipment, placement area, cooling and cabling.
- New designs with complete custom features.
- Color customization based on customer preferences.
- Custom labeling yet it depends on volume.
U Rack indoor server cabinets are available with variety of dimensions from 2U, 4U, 6U, 8U, 12U, 15U, 27U, 35U, 42U, 48U racks in addition to URACK SOHO (In-Wall) Rack 19 Inches.
Based on market needs and requirements we manufacture two sizes of outdoor cabinet racks U-RACK Outdoor Cabinet Rack 6U IP55 and U-RACK Outdoor Cabinet Rack 9U IP55 yet we are ready to supply custom tailored sizes.
Yes indeed, driven by our trust in the high quality of our products, U Rack grants 25 years warranty on our cabinets.
Yes, After-sales services and agility to upgrade or customize based on customers arising needs.
Rack is also known as server cabinet, 19 inches rack, enclosure, network racks and network equipment enclosure, despite the different names of cabinet racks, these enclosures are built to custom fit the integration of high value equipment that’s why the selection criteria is very crucial, hereunder the 5 things that should be considered:
- Accurate sized server rack that match with accommodated equipment considering the future upgrade or expansion in terms of depth, width and height.
- Loading capacity of rack cabinets differs based on many factors such as the thickness of panels and cabinet base, the weight assessment is very critical to assure equipment protection and safety, also considering the capacity of floor in-which the rack will be placed, determining based on needs whether side panels will be removable Solid side panels or fixed solid side panels.
- Mountable power supply and cabling management system with ease of accessibility should be considered before the purchase decision and the type of PDU that fits the electric system in your operating area, you might also need UPS backup batteries.
- Cooling and airflow are particularly important which is highly secured in mesh perforated sever cabinets.
- Accessories quality and existence of the anti-tip feet that stabilizes the cabinet, casters that simplify the mobility and levelers to assure measurements are balanced and stable, also shelves come with different types to accommodate and suit the enclosed equipment, so it is highly recommended to specify which type will be placed.
- Solid Flat Shelf
- Adjustable Shelf
- Heavy Duty shelves
- Sliding Keyboard Shelf
- Vented Flat Shelf
- Sliding Pullout Shelf
- Rotating Keyboard Shelf
- Relay Rack Cantilever Shelves
- Cantilever Shelf
- Vented Cantilever Shelf
- Center Mount Cantilever Shelf